If you have a question that is not answered here, contact us and let us know! We'll do our best to answer you directly.
Now Then operates on a 'last down' principle - the last event recorded wins.
If two events come in from different devices in the same time period, the one that was recorded later will overwrite the portion of the earlier one that overlaps.
It is best if your devices are set as close as possible.
To do this, we recommend using Settings App > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically.
Yes, though you may see odd results if your devices clocks are different.
If you enter events in the future on one device, we would recommend waiting for those to sync before recording new events on another device.
As many as you have!
iCloud sync isn't instantaneous - it sometimes takes a while, especially if it has been a while since the device has synced, so be patient.
- Pending changes are pushed to iCloud when the app goes into the background, assuming a working network connection.
Connecting a device to iCloud can be slow. There is a delay in making sure iCloud has correctly informed us of it's current contents. Then the database on the second device is built from the iCloud logs one record at a time. This can be time consuming.
Once a device has completely synced with iCloud, future updates will come through much more quickly.
Try the following, stopping at the first step that fixes it:
- Within Now Then Pro, check Settings tab > General > iCloud - the message here reflects the state we think sync is in. This will let you know if there is a problem and how to resolve it. Give this message time to stabilise - it updates in real time.
- Press the home button, then reenter Now Then Pro.
- Quit Now Then Pro, then relaunch. From the home screen, double press the Home button and swipe up on the Now Then Pro screenshot.
- Reboot - power off completely, then power on again.
First of all check the Settings App on your home screen, and look under iCloud.
- Is either iCloud Drive or Documents & Data switched ON?
- Additionally, is Now Then Pro also on when you drill down on this setting?
- If not, Now Then Pro will not be able to access your iCloud account.
Especially after a device settings reset, iCloud can be slow coming fully up to speed.
- If you still are having no success, try the 'stuck' device instructions above.